Friday 17 August 2018

What I Wore: Pretty CheckeRED

Hello! I hope all is well. 
I've been super sick and cooped up indoors. I'm taking in suggestions on what to do in bed all day other than sleep and spend time online. Audiobooks or any music to listen to are welcome! 

If you follow me on Instagram, then you would know that this outfit was from a few weeks ago, however, I thought that I would make a full post detailing the stuff that I wore. 

I have been doing a lot of deep closet cleanses (because my closet is a literal dark abyss), and I went through my baby albums and found this super cute picture of myself with a gingham print fit and flare dress with a white tee underneath and black sunnies. Around the same time I was cleaning my closet, I got a gingham skirt that reminded me of my childhood, so I thought that it would be really cute to style. 




What I'm wearing:
Sunnies: Forever 21
♡ Shirt: Garage
♡ Jacket: Thrifted from The Rag Machine
♡ Skirt: Forever 21
♡ Bag: Forever 21
♡ Shoes: Converse x Comme des Garçons from Nordstrom 



 Anyways, super short and sweet post. Again, if you have any Netflix recommendations, Audiobooks, or music worth listening to, please drop them in the comments! Thanks in advance.

Lots of love, Kathleen  


 Follow me on Instagram! @amxres 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete